• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Romainian Lancer 1:48 Conversion

Great review, thanks Chuck. I have to remember to get some research stuff to you. I wonder if these guys would sell the instructions. They look awesome and would be a big help with my 1/32 Lancer. Very vivid colours and detail info.
James

PS do you havew a address? Work is blocking everything so I cant search.

Nice review .... thanks Chuk ..... I'm doing a Mig 21 MF but it's Vietnam era ..... :woohoo: (y) :eek:ldguy nice details but I think My kit is a Revell ...... :(

Great review, thanks Chuck. I have to remember to get some research stuff to you. I wonder if these guys would sell the instructions. They look awesome and would be a big help with my 1/32 Lancer. Very vivid colours and detail info.
James

PS do you havew a address? Work is blocking everything so I cant search.

Here you go James ..... http://lcaerodesign.com/ocart/index.php

Sweet memories ... thanks Chuk

Served in the army very close to an airfield that was used to train pilots to fly the MIG 21, as a stepping stone from prop to jet. Used to see them every day takeoff and land, quite spectacular. Hated the noise at night though. We were half a mile away from the runway so very noisy.

They were modernized following some contracts with an Israeli company, electronics and that. Soon to be replaced with F-16 jets, well, Romania is in NATO.

Cheers,

Laurence

Thanks, guys!

James, you may want to hang on- they will be releasing a 1/32 with even better detail. In the meantime, I'll see what I can do.
Laurence, these guys flew LanceRs themselves- ask the men who flown them! ;) They were kind enough to send ma a set of overtrees with the set, plus those two marvelous patches plus some resin seats and stuff for under the wings.

I've been busy with work (hurray!) and a bit low on modeling mojo, but I'm working on finishing up the well dio. More MIG stuff should be showing up any day now- I've oreders pendng from Squadron and Sprue Brothers. :)

Excellent review Chuck! Look forward to watching your build of this subject. I might attempt a parallel build of Ed's Mig 21R with all the am goodies for it while you build you Lancer If you don't mind. :Hiay

can't wait to watch you work your magic on this conversion! Here's sending some Mojo your way... :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen

I never would've guessed this as your next project. I'm digging the marking schemes. You always learn the most about building when watching a build that you wouldn't normally do yourself.

I'm excited for this.

Back