• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

CTAII Prize Drawing Results

Bob you saw that the add on parts had donated different things? and Art of modelling was 3 trial subscriptions so if you are missing a price you just let me know :)

//Mats

Oh wow, no Mats, Sorry I missed that. Well we're out of contestants so let all of what Add On Parts donated go to Gatto if that's ok with them.

With the two other subscriptions, what would Art of Modeling like to do?

1 The Zod 1. AK Interactive Prize
2 PaulW 4. SMA Magazine
6 RazorDave 5. Bravo 6
12 Bagge 2. Ammo of Mig
17 dewertus 6. Merit International, Xuntong Tu-2
18 Heavens Eagle 23. Sharkmouth, Trumpeter S-51
24 Nerdling 7. Merit International, Merit Production's 1/16th scale Howitzer

Will the above people contact me directly (my real first name(see signature) AT my nickname DOT com) to orchestrate the prize giving?

Regards,

2 PaulW 4. SMA Magazine
6 RazorDave 5. Bravo 6
12 Bagge 2. Ammo of Mig

Will the above people contact me directly (my real first name(see signature) AT my nickname DOT com) to orchestrate the prize giving?

Regards,
E mail sent to you Saul.

Those listed as getting a prize from Gary B. Please PM me your mailing address and any other pertinent information so that I can get your prize out to you ASAP. Thanks !

2 PaulW 4. SMA Magazine
6 RazorDave 5. Bravo 6
12 Bagge 2. Ammo of Mig

Regards,

Sent you an email as well.

I've got Bill and Ryan's addresses for the prizes I'm responsible for and will try and get them out the door before this weekend.

Congratulations guys!

2 PaulW 4. SMA Magazine
6 RazorDave 5. Bravo 6
12 Bagge 2. Ammo of Mig

Regards,

E-mail sent Saul, Many thanks to everyone that contributed!

The Zod 1. AK Interactive Prize AK Interactive notified and will send directly.
PaulW 4. SMA Magazine SMA notified and will send directly.
RazorDave 5. Bravo 6 I will send directly.
Bagge 2. Ammo of Mig Ammo of Mig notified and will send directly.
dewertus 6. Merit International, Xuntong Tu-2 I will send directly with some other stuff (hey, he's my son's Godfather so he gets special treatment).
Heavens Eagle 23. Sharkmouth, Trumpeter S-51 I will send directly.
Nerdling 7. Merit International, Merit Production's 1/16th scale HowitzerI need to find a box large enough to send directly.

Regards,

Those listed as getting a prize from Gary B. Please PM me your mailing address and any other pertinent information so that I can get your prize out to you ASAP. Thanks !

Wonderful effort for a worthy cause, well done everyone.

Many thanks to all who sponsored this campaign :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Laurence

I've got Bill and Ryan's addresses for the prizes I'm responsible for and will try and get them out the door before this weekend.

Congratulations guys!

I got my stuff ready, will report back when shipped. Heading up there this AM. :beer

Have the adresses I need Art of modelling is contacted for Phils price that will be handled by them.
Gatto your price will be on the way as soon as possible :soldier

//Mats

Back