• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

New From Tamiya - 1/32 Mosquito

RichB

A new 1/32 Mosquito FB.VI will be announced at next months Shizuoka Hobby Show. Expected release date is July 2015 with a planned price of 19,800 Yen (approx. $165 US). More to come as the announcement date gets closer.

Cheers,
Rich

Dang Deputy Dawg .... :woohoo: ..... That's High .... must be one Heck of a model ...... :eek:ldguy It's getting so a poor modeler can't ..... :eek:ldguy

Saw some sprue shots during my monthly scan of the new model magazines at B&N....looks like a nice Cookie bomber...would love to see someone do a Highball version...

Saw some sprue shots during my monthly scan of the new model magazines at B&N....looks like a nice Cookie bomber...would love to see someone do a Highball version...

That is probably HK Models' 1/32 Mosquito B.IV that is due out this month or next. They have several Mosqutio marks scheduled including the FB.VI. It will be intersting to see if they proceed as planned.

pic2.jpg

Cheers,
Rich

Very cool, thanks Rich! (y)

Looks like a highly detailed build, what's the speculators thinking? $300usd?

From what I've seen, MSRP is still at $165.00. Hobby Link Japan has it on pre-order for $133.00.

Cheers,
Rich

Reports are that the US MSRP will be $281.00. Likely prices on-line will be in the $225.00 range. HLJ and Lucky Model Still have them on pre-order at $150 & $140 respectively.

Cheers,
Rich

Back