• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Fokker Eindecker

jknaus

Administrator
Radu Briznan has shown some new PE coming out sometime soon I think. Flying surfaces for the WNW Eindeckers. Got these picks off of Facebook.

1~10.jpg

2~7.jpg

3~5.jpg

4~5.jpg

5~4.jpg

James

I think it was mentioned he was going to try and make the full body structure as well.

Cheers,
Rich

:drool Nice !

You could do really nice crash landed or damaged plane with it .

jknaus,
Looking forwad to your build

Also they would reskin these birds from time to time, seeing that in progress would be neat. :hmmm

Here you go, just 55 Euros.

http://www.radubstore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_68&products_id=634

James

I'm split on this one. The PE guy in me thinks it's outstanding, but after working on a WnW kit, I can't see the need, they're outstanding as is.

I'd probably go the stick and tissue route over PE since covering would be the same.

Come on refund!!

I'll do it, be a neat prop for a base, leaned up against a hanger wall or something.

REALLY Wish they would offer the control horns, I'd stock up.

James have you seen their turnbuckles?

Not up close. Supposed to be okay, but PE and have to be bent, unless they came out with some new ones.
James

I'm split on this one. The PE guy in me thinks it's outstanding, but after working on a WnW kit, I can't see the need, they're outstanding as is.

I'd probably go the stick and tissue route over PE since covering would be the same.

I think this is more for a diorama setting where you would show the skeleton, or maybe reskinning, or some heavy maintenance work. This would be finer and look better than stick and tissue and have better stregnth.
James

Back