• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

IPMS Atlanta Show

Haven't been to an Atlanta show in a long time, but I always remember them putting on great shows.

I'd love to go but don't have the money to do it.

Rhino, and Iron Mike will attend. Anyone else?

Chris I really hate that I can't go. 22nd Anniversary on that date and first time in a long time our anniversary fell on Sat. So far our Anniversary hasn't been called off but if it is I'll be there... :rotf

As far as I know, I will be there .

What you should have thought was postponement , not cancellation :rotf

It also appears this guy maybe going : Greg Mix

Cheers, Christian B)

I'll be in your local area for a few days. I'd be pleased to meet as many M/A members as is possible during my visit! It is good that Men meet, during the struggle of Life. My quest for the 1/72 JoHan P-40B/C continues, in the Sunny South. :pilot

Only just heard about it, and while I could do the drive, not enough lead time to plan to go.

Have fun and take a bunch of photos for those of us that can't go. (y)

That would be a hell of a drive Paul, I drove to Nashville for work, and that was every bit of 7 hours. About as far as I'd do nowadays.

Nashville is about 3 1/2 hours from here. It would be about 10 to your place. I have driven to Tulsa and back in a day (boy was THAT a long trip) 6 1/2 hours to Tulsa one way. The last 2 1/2 hours from Little Rock to Memphrica were awful.

Guess I'm...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBn2ux5vRHk

Don't click that unless you got your rollerskates ready.

So when do we get post action report? :smack

Still lots to do today, but as a teaser, SOMEONE(s) (not me) won big at the show. Photos and details to follow. Oh yeah, there were more aircraft kits on the vendor tables than I'd ever seen and they were dealing! :D

Due to circumstances that were in my control (I left the camera battery at home in the charger), Rhino handled the paparazzi duty this go. He just left this morning, headed for Blue Ridge, GA and then back to sunny Indianola. I'll post a couple of the photos and be first to tell you the outcome.

Here are our winners

IMG_3043.JPG

Rhino smote the raffle, winning a whopping 8 out of 27 tickets and Chris took home not only first place with his Macchi, but also got BEST AIRCRAFT!

IMG_3044.JPG

Well done, guys! There's way more photos and we had WAY too much fun! I'm sure when Rhino gets home, he'll post up the rest. :drinks

I sure am sorry I missed the show this year and all the fun.

BIG Congrats to Christian for taking 1st place in aircraft!! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Looks like you boys had a good time!!!!

Rhino needs to buy my lottery tickets for me !!!

Christian, Congrats on a most impressive double win with your aircraft :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Randy

Back