• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

German Military Bicycle,WWII Era - Master Box

reconron

Master Box brought this one out on the market,a German Military Bicycle in 1/35 scale.

The box is the standard size they also use for their figure kits,a bit odd if you see there really isn't that much included in the box.I thought something was missing,but there isn't.

You get 2 little styrene sprues molded together and 1 Photo Etch sheet.
Shown in the instructions are 4 variants.
Arms included are 2 Panzerfaust anti-tank weapons,1 MG 34 MachineGun and a Tellermine anti-tank mine.
Part B1 is a box for carrying stick hand grenades.Helmet and MG 34/MG 42 ammo box are included as well.

hdcb940a_2015-03-08.JPG

hf42ae9f.JPG

hadfb7a6.JPG

hebae228.JPG

h17c100a.JPG

I payed 12.95 Euro for this little gem in the hobby shop.

ol40.JPG

Gr,Ron.

Nice look inside Ron, thanks. Looks like there would be some nice parts left over regardless of what variant you build.

Cool little kit Ron...you gonna make it steerable?

Tom

To do that it would need some very delicate surgery,the kit parts look very fragile.
You could put the front fork and steering wheel in some angle however,with some lesser surgery...being carefull it could be done,Tom. ;)

Gr,Ron.

Just wondering. How do you get the PE spokes to lay flat against the styrene wheel/tire in the areas where the front fork and rear fork are? Are the PE parts notched to fit over those or is there no PE at the ends of the spokes when removed from the PE fret?

Thanks for the review and cheers from Peter

Just wondering. How do you get the PE spokes to lay flat against the styrene wheel/tire in the areas where the front fork and rear fork are? Are the PE parts notched to fit over those or is there no PE at the ends of the spokes when removed from the PE fret?

Thanks for the review and cheers from Peter

Nothing notched,Peter.
Just look at step 7 and 8 from the instruction sheet,just add the PE spokes and glue the loose styrene fork parts (A6 and A7) on it.

h17c100a_2015-03-10.JPG

Hope this helps.
Greetings,Ron.

Ah...was wondering that myself.

So the fork is molded to one side only, very clever.

Tom

Thanks Ron.

That's neat that they made the areaa where the wheels are a sandwich so that you don't have to notch parts.

Cheers from Peter

Back