• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

New from Hobby Elements

jknaus

Administrator
I goy some rotary files from Hobby Elements and showed you some other reviews as at the time I could not do one. Well just got an email that they have more tools. The sanding files I think I will buy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6fdB9qmrvw&feature=youtu.be

James

I grabbed a set of their rotary files and they are excellent, so I'll definitely take a closer look at the new stuff.

It seems like a lot of it may be already in a standard Dremel kit, but HE puts out quality stuff, to there may be an advantage to getting them.

giphy.gif

Have received prices.
Molding Flash Sander: 5 pieces in 5 differet grits (Rough, Medium, Fine, Super Fine, Ultra Fine) per set,
(HE7001T) Molding Flash Sander, 25USD/set.

Micro Files series (NEW): 3 pieces of file in 3 different grits (Medium, Super fine, Ultra fine) per set:
(HE5001W10) Micro Flat Files, 1MM width , 20USD/set
(HE5002W10) Micro Sabre Files,1MM with, 20USD/set
(HE5003R05) Micro Round Files,0.5MM width, 20USD/set

Detail Removers series (NEW): 3 pieces of Detail Remover bits in 3 different grits (Medium, Super Fine, Ultra Fine) plus 3 pieces of polishers in 3 different grit (Medium, Super Fine, Ultra Fine) per set.:
(HE7002T10) Detail Removers, 1MM width, 25USD/set
(HE7002T05) Detail Removers, 0.5MM width , 25USD/set

Ball Sanders series (NEW): 3 pieces of Detail Remover bits in 3 different grits (Medium, Super Fine, Ultra Fine) plus 3 pieces of polishers in 3 different grit (Medium, Super Fine, Ultra Fine) per set.:
(HE7003R10) Ball Sanders, 1MM balls, 20USD/set
(HE7003R15) Ball Sanders, 1.5MM balls, 20USD/set
(HE7003R25) Ball Sanders, 2.5MM balls, 20USD/set

Here is the new items video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6fdB9qmrvw

Discounts:
Taking any of whole series (exclude Molding Flash Sander) will have 5% (ie. price X0.95) off on that series.
Taking 25 boxes or more will have special quotation.
Shipping 1 box is 4 USD, 2 boxes is 5 USD, 3 boxes-6 boxes is 9USD, Taking 7-12 boxes is 13USD, more than that quantity will be a special quotation.

Order method:
Just simply reply me your email that accociated with your Paypal account and then I will arrange invoice for you.

I will ship the item to the mail address of your Paypal account.

**Note: Do not pay directly to my hobbyelements_info@yahoo.com paypal account. Please wait for my invoice.**

Stock status:
***All new items are now accept order, but Micro Round FIles are out of stock now, this will take 2 more weeks to restock.
Please allow some delay because I handle all things by me (message reply, packing, shipping...etc) one man. First order always first served, I will send it out as soon as possible once ready. ***

James

Back