• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

New WNWs

jknaus

Administrator
Due in the next week the pages have been populated with all the good stuff. There are two versions of the AEG G.IV coming out, an early and a late :yipee

http://www.wingnutwings.com/ww/product?productid=3094

main.png

http://www.wingnutwings.com/ww/product?productid=3122

main.png

James

Incridible ones!...one day in a near future I will make one of the WNW... :eek:ldguy

Thanks James!

Luiz

If its a big ugly plane like that is it still called a sharkmouth or do one call it a whalemouth?

looks very cool when you building it James

As soon as it comes out I'm getting them. This is one of the ones I want to build.

AEG%20G.IV%20White%20VII,%20mid%20to%20late%201918.jpg

James

Never been a fan of the sharkmouth thing myself, but really like the plane and there are other markings that I do like. I just have to get loaded up on the older kits I want first. Been waiting for them to post the PDF files of the instructions on those 2 kits to download and peruse. Am also wondering what they are working on and not telling anyone about. :hmmm

That's what I meant, I knew it didn't have the face, if I remember right the placard stated the engines weren't the correct ones but you couldn't prove it to me

Its original 260 HP Mercedes D.IVa engines disappeared sometime after its arrival in Canada in 1919. When it was restored in 1968, two 160 HP Mercedes D.III engines were installed in their place.

Cheers,
Rich

Never been a fan of the sharkmouth thing myself, but really like the plane and there are other markings that I do like. I just have to get loaded up on the older kits I want first. Been waiting for them to post the PDF files of the instructions on those 2 kits to download and peruse. Am also wondering what they are working on and not telling anyone about. :hmmm
I think me and Saul make up for your anti-Sharkmouth feelings :rotf :rotf :rotf (Mostly Saul but I do love em)

Well a lot of upset people in the world tonight. $229.00 per kit. My planned early and late are just a late now. Thought of maybe a third to convert to a AEG G.IVK with 20mm gun nose but no longer. From what I have seen on the web people are not at all pleased with the cost.
James

wooo...that is steep. But you know James, we know the quality of what we're getting for all that hard earned money.

That is pricey! How much was their Gotha kit? The AEG isn't as big as that is it? I guess like MP said, you are getting good quality for what you get! The HK kits are pricey too!

I thought I had taken some more pics of the AEg at the Canadian Aviation Museum but this was the only one I had.

and I do recall what Rich had mentioned about the original engines. I believe the museum was trying to acquire original engines again.

(woohoo, 1000th post!!!!!!)

:D

Back