• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Modelers' Alliance Modeler of the Month Tim Alexander

Congrats Tim! :drinks

Always a pleasure to see your work posted, even better seeing so much at one time. (y)

Congratulations Tim! Very well deserved!

What's the story on the loco? What scale is it? Is it a runner?

Beautiful model, I love trains!

Tom

Congratulations Tim! Very well deserved!

What's the story on the loco? What scale is it? Is it a runner?

Beautiful model, I love trains!

Tom

Hi Tom, yes it's a running loco with sound. It's a heavily altered 10 wheeler. the engine was stripped down to the frame and running gear and pretty much rebuilt from there. the scale is 1:20 (G) It's on the east coast in a private collection now. The steam donkey in the pic's is also built to this scale. It's in a museum on the east coast as well.

Tim

Nicely done!
Your work is a real treat to look at.
Please keep up the great work. Thanks for posting.

Cheers,

Bill

Congrats Tim!

hadn't seen your work before (so many modelers on here), but very impressive work!!!

:v I really appreciate the recognition. I'm thrilled to be surrounded by so much talent on here.
I was noticing how empty my posts look compared to most. Now I have something to show and I'm darn proud of it too! Thanks men :good: :drinks

Tim

Congrats Tim!

hadn't seen your work before (so many modelers on here), but very impressive work!!!

That's a problem we just can't seem to solve. Lots of folks just don't look out of their area of interest. Nothing wrong with that just we end up missing a lot of stuff.

I come into the forum with the Recent post link.

https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/recent

Shows you all the post that have been made in order. Never know, you might see something that interest ya. :skipper

:v I really appreciate the recognition. I'm thrilled to be surrounded by so much talent on here.
I was noticing how empty my posts look compared to most. Now I have something to show and I'm darn proud of it too! Thanks men :good: :drinks

Tim

:drinks :drinks

Back