• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

New Brand for Modelling - Hataka Hobby

RichB

With some of the bad news of dealers closing, a new company from Poland has opened up. Their first products are 5 acrylic paint sets for WW2 aircraft (Luftwaffe early & late, USN late, USAAF & Polish AF) with distribution set to start in Europe on 01 December.

Hataka Hobby

Cheers,
Rich

Yeah, they contacted me a few weeks ago.

My impression is they'll have an uphill fight in a saturated niche that's extremely brand loyal. Vallejo, Reaper, MIG and AK have the true acrylics pretty well covered and that share is small compared to the Tamiya, Humbrol, MM users.

I wish them luck, but I think distribution will be an issue.

I'll happily build something USN late to review the paints if they're willing to provide samples. Ill post the review here, aeroscale, and Hyperscale.

They have picked up at least two US sellers, Mega Hobby and Michigan Toy Soldier Co.

Cheers,
Rich

I just checked and Greenville Hobby Depot will be carrying these products soon as I'm a Steven's
hobby distributer .... so I can get ahold of the paints .... this week I checked they're in stock now so all I have to do is order them and check them out ...... Thanks :good:

Back