• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Clear More Shelf Space HK 32nd Scale Mosquito Soon

RichB

And warm up the credit card, HK Models has the 1/32 Mosquito scheduled for January 2015. There are supposed to be several versions coming. No word if there will be multiple options in each box. Pre-orders will be taken at the the upcoming Telford show.

6-1.jpg

Cheers,
Rich

Ohhhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhhh....

Just what we all need, another reason to spend money... might make a good Christmas Present...

Look what I got for you honey! It will be in next month (maybe).

James you're going to have to repaint the basement floor into a 1:32 air field :rotf

With a cat fence around it....:mpup

Definitely wouldn't mind having one of their B-25's or the B-17. I'd like to see a B-24.

Have the B-25 and am wating on some good AM engines for it before I will even think about building it. They made the engines with 4 pushrods per cylinder which is totally bogus. :facepalm

Have the B-17 as well, really decent kit. A bit pricey, but not as pricey as all the Eduard (really nice) stuff that you can get to go on it. Don't ask $ :blink :blush:

The Lancaster might or might not be an option depending on a lot of things. First thing I have to do is get my build speed up. Getting there. :D

Which engines are you getting for your B-25? I have 2 and never noticed the engine issue. Have to get some more bits and bobs and get started.
James

Which engines are you getting for your B-25? I have 2 and never noticed the engine issue. Have to get some more bits and bobs and get started.
James

If you are planningon building it with the cowlings fully closed it probably isn't a real issue James. You would not see the extras and incorrectness from the front. The extra pushrods are located between the front and rear cylinder banks. (shouldn't be there) Also the valve cover assemblies at he cylinder tops are WAY oversized because of the 4 pushrods. Again, not seeable through the front. Open the cowling and it is a whole different story. :bang head

Been waiting (and hoping) that Eduard would do some Brassin engines for it. The engines they did for the HK B-17 are UNREAL!! They are so nice I am having problems trying to decide how I will eventually buld that kit. :laugh:

Sprue shots of the Mosquito are up at Large Scale Modeller.

What looks like ejector marks on the cockpit sidewalls are reinforcing discs that were there on the real thing.

Cheers,
Rich

Back