• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

AMAZING RELEASE FROM ZOUKEI-MURA... Ho-229

lupanzer

Master at Arms
Hi all!

...amazing release...watch the video...very cool! :coolio

http://www.themodellingnews.com/2014/10/zoukei-mura-clears-all-competition-with.html#more

Best regards!...hope you enjoy it!

Luiz

AMAZING RELEASE FROM ZOUKEI-MURA...

Just waiting for this to be released. One of the most interesting planes out there I think.
James

B) Very cool - I will get one for sure.

Looks as though they have taken a page from the Wingnuts' successful approach to the high quality instruction sheet.It's so nice to see some companies treating the instructions as part of the whole quality package, rather just a crappy piece of flimsy paper to print on! It should be a reference document to keep with the model.
Also to add, some U.S. engineers recently ran a whole 'gamut' of tests on a full scale mock -up of one of these and found that the plane has a brilliant design aspect of nearly zero visibility to radar and apparently [the original proto]was coated in a special paint to help achieve this. This has been only a recent discovery.
:geek

Thanks for posting.
Brokeneagle

It's a sleek aircraft way ahead of it's time. Think I would like to see this up close sometime.

Not sure I get the point of the semi clear body work. I mean if you're going to leave it where you can see inside, make it totally clear like the canopy.

I remember there being a TV show on that showed engineers from Lockheed's Skunk Works facility building one and testing it, could be the same thing you mentioned. Thought it was very cool to watch.

May have to consider this kit eventually, the detail looks amazing, but I'm not so sure about the clear fuselage, looks kinda hokey to me.

B) Very cool - I will get one for sure.

Looks as though they have taken a page from the Wingnuts' successful approach to the high quality instruction sheet.It's so nice to see some companies treating the instructions as part of the whole quality package, rather just a crappy piece of flimsy paper to print on! It should be a reference document to keep with the model.
Also to add, some U.S. engineers recently ran a whole 'gamut' of tests on a full scale mock -up of one of these and found that the plane has a brilliant design aspect of nearly zero visibility to radar and apparently [the original proto]was coated in a special paint to help achieve this. This has been only a recent discovery.
:geek

Thanks for posting.
Brokeneagle

Back