• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

New Kitty Hawk Releases

Sharkmouth

Information Overload
Staff member
h66956f2.jpg

hff5ef3a.jpg

he338e96.jpg

Test build photos, not mine!

h94903d1.jpg

h7cecf59.jpg

h19c3ac8.jpg

Regards,

:blush: Does it sound ungrateful to say that I wish that they'd brought-out the OV-10A first ?? - Want one of those almost as much as a 'new' 1:32 Hurricane IIc. Looking forward to the reviews of the Bronco, just hope there's 'hints' of an 'A' on the sprues.

Ian

Looking forward to the reviews of the Bronco, just hope there's 'hints' of
an 'A' on the sprues.

Speaking to the owner of Kitty Hawk, he stated he will release the A if sales do well on the D. I too look forward to the A model as I haven't come across any shark mouthed D models.

Regards,

Barney did you load weapons on the Bronco? I ~think~ I studied on it but never saw one. That would be a cool build! :eek:hyeah

Bob,

The day I graduated from the Black Shack I failed a hearing test (Got through the induction center without a hearing test, the machine was broken) and was eliminated from the 462 field. Though I worked nukes as an officer. The Bronco would be one hell of a build.

Tru Dat! The hearing loss would have eliminated my from ROTC and commissioning, except it was grandfathered due to prior service...

Nuke guys never go deaf... no noise... well... usually...

Back