• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

New 1/35 Leopard from Hobby Boss

RichB

Hobby Boss has announced the release of a Leopard 2A4M CAN (although they call it a 2A4 Can). Listed as 100% retool so maybe they will correct some of the shortcomings of their earlier Leopard 2's, time will tell.

10486320_360085290816737_6840659767789280132_o.jpg

A few more CAD pics on their FACEBOOK PAGE.

Cheers,
Rich

Thanks Rich, that slatted armor stuff scares the bejesus out of me, like the one on the Stryker. Would be interesting to try though. :hmmm

"Before the Tokyo Toy EXPO, we need something to inspire ourselves, Well...No More BLAH BLAH....HobbyBoss 1/35 83867 Leopard2A4CAN Announced! 100% New tooling and all the information is from Where the real one comes from! Special Thanks to our unsung Hero advisor! Ah...Time to move to Airport! See you in Tokyo!"

I know of several Leopard enthusiasts but Michael Shackleton, who literally wrote the books on the Leopards, isn't the one. There are other Canadian armor enthusiasts which may have helped and then Robert Skipper who offers reference CDs on many of the vehicles in Afghanistan. I believe the details may be correct now but what about the basics? Not really my subject matter so I won't know.

Regards,

Only thing that stands out on the CAD pics is the turret MG that should be a C6. We only had the MG3 on the 2A6M's on loan from Germany.

Cheers,
Rich

Back