• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

KMK Scaleworld 2014

reconron

Now then,here are some pics of this show in Belgium,

https://www.modelersalliance.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10725/BM1.jpg[/img

[img]https://www.modelersalliance.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10725/BM2.jpg

BM3.jpg

BM4.jpg

BM6.jpg

Sausage,burgers and Chili Con Carne consumer ready at the show! :D

IMG_0386.JPG

B5.jpg

B2.jpg

IMG_0396.JPG

BM5~0.jpg

B4.jpg

More pictures will follow.(I've messed things up on the computer but I still have the originals on sd-card)

Greetings,Ron.

Fantastic builds. Good thing I'm eating lunch while reading this. That makes me hungry.
James

HEY Lurker Sean! See what I mean about the grill?! We in the states need to get with the times!

Thanks for sharing Ron, always great looking stuff we see from across the pond. (y)

KMK Scaleworld 2014....a few more pics

Here are some more photo's from this superb modelshow in Belgium:

NM1.jpg

NM2.jpg

NM3.jpg

NM4.jpg

NM5.jpg

NM6.jpg

NM7.jpg

Whisky.jpg

NM8.jpg

Flemish Fries anyone? ;)

NM9.jpg

Hey,there's Mats!.......just outside the picture. :laugh:

BM2.jpg

That's all folks,hope you enjoyed it and thanks for following along.
Greetings,Ron.

Flemish Fries anyone? ;)

No thanks, still dieting.... :good:

Had to google that, did not know that about Flemish/French Fries. So what is that on top of them?

Hey,there's Mats!.......just outside the picture. :laugh:

BM2.jpg

That's all folks,hope you enjoyed it and thanks for following along.
Greetings,Ron.

You go Mats! Thanks for the support. :drinks

Flemish Fries anyone? ;)

No thanks, still dieting.... :good:

Had to google that, did not know that about Flemish/French Fries. So what is that on top of them?

That would be Mayonnaisse,in Belgium it's the traditional sauce to go with fries,while in the Netherlands you will get most of the time Fries Sauce,however we call it "mayo" as well,Fries Sauce is lesser sour and oilier then mayo....I guess most of you guys in the U.S will stick to Tomato Ketchup. ;)

Friet_met_mayonnaise.jpg

That would be Mayonnaisse,in Belgium it's the traditional sauce to go with fries,while in the Netherlands you will get most of the time Fries Sauce,however we call it "mayo" as well,Fries Sauce is lesser sour and oilier then mayo....I guess most of you guys in the U.S will stick to Tomato Ketchup. ;)

Friet_met_mayonnaise.jpg

au contraire mon ami (don't test me on French, I had to google like hell to get that)

We use to do it often back in the day, remember I grew up in the restaurant business and got exposer to all sorts of culinary diversity.

The reason I asked is it looks much more creamy and I saw some other colors, maybe some red and spices mixed in the sauce.

Here's a photo Luc Klinkers took from a Sven Frisch dio...masters taking photo's of masters. :coolio

Luc_Klinkers_foto_Sven_Frisch.jpg

My bottle of KMK Scaleworld Fries Sauce is empty now,nothing more to come. ;)

Very cool stuff guys. Thanks for sharing those pics. Ron ketchup is more used up here but some will eat fries with mayonnaise. I used to eat it when we lived in Germany. Even made my own a couple of times. I would think Ketchup would be more popular there seeing as it was a Dutch invention. One of the things I miss here is curry ketchup. That was good.
James

I love fries with mayo...got to be the "Hellmann's" though.

Blue cheese dressing is good too!

Sven's dio is beautiful too!

Tom

Back