• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/32 Clunk

jknaus

Administrator
There is word that there might be a chance of Fisher making a 1/32 CF-100 Mk V (guys are trying to convince him to do a dual Mk V / Mk IV kit. So any Canucks out there or Belgians or lovers of the Clunk please let him know. This is something I know I really want.
You can see his great stuff here
James

James you got me on that one, had to google it. Never heard of that thing before. Very Cold War looking isn't it? :pilot

It is. Its a great plane though. I serviced one that came by Comox, and I took my ABDR on one.
James

It was definitely not an airplane that I got to see but a couple of times. Big and very leggy .

On the other hand, the Cutlass on the Fisher site is out of this world :D

Cheers, Christian B)

...very nice stuff :good: ...Fisher is an excelent manufacturer , in the past I had a Porsche of them...thanks for sharing!

Luiz.

I always liked the look of the Cutlass, it was very space age looking. Shame they couldn't get the right power plants in them. :popcorn

I have a partially assembled Hobbycrap 1/48 scale kit. Darn shame that a Canadian company couldn't do a better job on what was there most produced home brew design. Bob the CF-100 was a contemporary of the F-89 Scorpion and they were both built for basically the same purpose, intercepting Soviet bombers. The Air Force Museum has one in their cold war collection and I've also seen the ones preserved in Ottawa and Hamilton. I've always thought if they were to put a second set of wings on it, it would almost look like and X-wing fighter from Star Wars

Back