• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Modeler of the Month July '14

No that first shot is not a reference picture. (y)

Congratulations Les, We've always enjoyed your updates and send you weather :zen to get the best possible photo lighting you can get.

Congrats, Les! I am a great admirer of your work. Your painting skills are enviable- thankfully you share your knowledge with the rest us as we work to catch up. You are one of my favorite modelers- of course it doesn't hurt that you have excellent taste in subjects.

Cheers!
chuk

Some well deserved recognition. Remembering back to when I first saw his work on FSM. I was in awe of the work but the pictures really were over the top.

Joe

I have admired your work for some time too Les. Always a treat to see the new additions to your airfield. Well deserved. :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Thanks guys! Its a great honor to be chosen. :notworthy

I have to fess up, I cheat a bit when taking my model pictures...I use a time machine and go back to the year 1944/45 and have actual Luftwaffe photographers take my pictures for me.

h5abdb4a.jpg

Some additional time machine pictures...

hef61d0a.jpg

h01ef6bd.jpg

Matrixone

Back