• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Legend 1/32 He 162 cockpit set

Old Dog

Legend, I assume, is quite well known to those who build armor models but they were off the scope to me as an aircraft geek until I recently saw this. It's a resin cockpit upgrade set for the 1/32 Revell He 162. The kit consists of 29 very nicely cast resin parts, four of which are duplicates. These are the four smallest parts so having extras is a plus. The parts have almost no flash and what's there is thin and will be easy to remove. Most of the parts do have a fairly large casting block to remove. I found no casting defects on any of the parts.

legend01.jpg

The level of detail is amazing. The instructions are a sheet printed on both sides in color. One photo shows all the parts with numbers and other photos show where the parts go. There are color photos of the parts painted up and I have reproduced them here.

legend02.jpg

legend03.jpg

legend04.jpg

legend05.jpg

I had previously obtained the Contact Resine cockpit set for this kit but the Legend set is much better in in my opinion.

Missed this Gary, sorry. If I'm not mistaken that Avionics Bay I put on the Voodoo years ago was from Legend.
voodoo0163.jpg

Really good stuff. (y)

Back