• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Bison Decals Closing their doors

Tony lee

Master at Arms
2013-11-13
NO MORE BISON DECALS TO BE RELEASED - EVER.
Bison-Decals will not release any more sets, nor do any reprints.
The sets left will be out for sale as long as they still are in stock.
So if you think you need any of these decals, you better buy them now.
Thanks for the support.

Tony lee

Oh man! This bites! Of course it comes when I have NO MONEY AND NO PROSPECTS to take advantage of this to get the sets I need! Man, I cannot win!

Wow did not see that coming. To bad they offered some good looking decals with a good different selection. (Sherman for sure)

Hope someone will take their place.

Johan is from Sweden, but ran Bison when he lived in Thailand, he is a top notch vendor to deal with.

Maybe he's going home, I doubt decal sets that retail for $9 a pop generate enough income to live on in Sweden.

Mark, he sent me a pile of 1/72 sample sheets years ago, they're yours if I can find them.

Johan is from Sweden, but ran Bison when he lived in Thailand, he is a top notch vendor to deal with.

Maybe he's going home, I doubt decal sets that retail for $9 a pop generate enough income to live on in Sweden.

Mark, he sent me a pile of 1/72 sample sheets years ago, they're yours if I can find them.

Oh man, I can't thank you enough. I do appreciate that very much. Let me know if you find them; I'll send you my address then.

Oh man, I can't thank you enough. I do appreciate that very much. Let me know if you find them; I'll send you my address then.

Will do. I'm pretty sure he sent me every set he had in 1/72, a lot of very obscure sets. It might take me a few days, I recently remodeled my shop and a lot of stuff has gone into taped up boxes.

Shalom.

I just heard this from a Canadian seller: "...the owner will start a new decal business named Star Decal."

Cheers from Peter

Back