• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Modeling for Competition: Picking the Kit

Oooo...I thought we were going to be assigned kits ;) My kind of teacher-- letting us do our own assigning ;) Wonder if my boss would let me do that?

OK...need to figure out something....

Oooo...I thought we were going to be assigned kits ;) My kind of teacher-- letting us do our own assigning ;) Wonder if my boss would let me do that?

OK...need to figure out something....

:laugh: I'm not your boss. Part of the lesson is see what you pick and making you stick with it.

B)

I'm actually interested in this. Went through the stash to see what I could do that I wasn't considering doing for one of our normal campaigns. Came up with these -
9D1EF007-4BA3-41B6-A2D8-95DB5D7CEB82_zpsciodbiku.jpg

:hmmm
Think the only AM I will add is seat belts. What you think?

Part of the lesson is see what you pick and making you stick with it.

Been hearing that my whole life from parents, teachers, spouses, judges, wardens, parole officers... :D

(joking on the last three).

Do the Cougar. You can add whatever you like.

B)

Think you're right Terry, been looking for an excuse to do that since I got it and it comes with belts so I can just go OOB. Although I think I read somewhere they give you the wrong version of the sidewinder but Eduard do those so no worries :good:

I'm thinking about a Harrier 1/48 Airfix from Falklands, you think we finish this until September 5?
There's a show that I head to it :evil: :pilot
Mercoplasti 2015!
Cartaz-2105-workshops.jpg

http://kitmaniac.com/site/?p=3398

Ol' Mig gets around doesn't he?

Might be cutting it close Alex but you're use to that ain't ya? :rotf

Hmmmm don't about Sept. 5? I didn't want to rush anyone through this.

:idonno

Do the Cougar. You can add whatever you like.

B)
I just want to make sure about something Does IPMS rules not say it has to be OOB with only aftermarket beeing decals?

Just found out there is going to be a local IPMS competition every year from now on.

Back