• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

What happens when you don't live right.

Tony lee

Master at Arms
Last nights storm damage:

Not only is the soffit damaged there's also about a two foot hole in the my roof. It's still raining with a lot more to come by Friday. :angry:

Thanks to our neighbor that no one knows who owns the place,been empty for a year.

Tony lee
PS: The room under all that is where I do my building.

Tony I can keep your stash save till the damage is repaired :evil:

PS Just glad you guys are alright

I am hoping no structural damage to your house, Tony. We were fortunate last night that most of the most severe storms passed to the north of us. While I don't wish any ill on anybody I am still glad it passed us by. Saturday may be something else though.

At least you are unharmed. Hope you can get that fixed up before too much more damage occurs. Stay safe.
James

s-l1000b.jpg

Better call Jake from State Farm!

Sending :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen

We got the limbs cut back enough to get the holes plugged,just now got that done.
Serve Masters were suppose to come but didn't to start drying out the attic.

Yep could've been worse boys and girls.

Thanks for caring
Uncle Tony :eek:ldguy

That sucks Tony. Glad nobody was hurt and sounds like you have it under control. Albeit at the expense of a severe inconvenience..... :bat

Oh man Tony I feel for you. Had the same thing happen to me last summer. Only my tree landed on my front porch roof. The worst of the damage was to the guttering.

Just glad to hear you are ok.

Oh man Tony I feel for you. Had the same thing happen to me last summer. Only my tree landed on my front porch roof. The worst of the damage was to the guttering.

Just glad to hear you are ok.

Hello Sir, just saw this - am glad yourself, thefam, completed models and stash are OK

Double Ouch!

I lived in UCLA (Upper Corner of Lower Alabama) when Hurricane Opal went screaming through.

We were lucky, but many weren't.

Hope everything get fixed FAST. There are few thing worse for a home owner that a bad storm.

The carpenters and roofers showed up this morning. :D
What was suppose to be 30days or less turned into two months. :angry:

Later
Tony lee :eek:ldguy

Guilty Boss

I cancelled my subscription to PB yesterday. I'm paid up until October so i've got time to find something else if need be.

As for the paint scheme it kind of caught my fancy.

Tony lee :eek:ldguy

Back