• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

User Registration

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Gang, I'm turning off the New User Registration for a while. I've gotten like 300 request in the last couple of days and they are all spambots. If you know someone who would like to register contact me directly and I'll set them up manually. :mpup

This is getting ridiculous. I still cant wrap my head around why people now adays seem so hell bent on making others lives miserable and wrecking other people handy work. :angry:

Oh that is easy one James

RESPECT

People nowaday's have plenty of self love but no respect for others or even themselves.

A sponsor is no guarantee to keep out the "riff raff". A member might be friends with the biggest jerk on the web. We have a list of known trouble makers. If they are on that list a sponsor will make no difference.

B)

h0cd1ab7_2016-09-16.png

Back