• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Li-2 1/200 DONE (03.03)

Roman

I start with soviet transport plane in 1/200 scale for Art of Tactic game system
IMG_56671.JPG

Re: Li-2 1/200

James, MrT Thanks for watching :drinks

So, before I go to sleep, I need to post some progress photos :)

White primer
IMG_56691.JPG

With other planes in white primer and yellow markings for German planes.
IMG_56701.JPG

My mix of sky blue (I consider myself a armor guy, so my air colors can differ from the standard colors :))
IMG_56711.JPG

Overview of my planes for game. You can see that blue colors are different, because I can't mix the same shade :S
IMG_56721.JPG

I've never seen anyone build an LI-2 before :popcorn

What are you using for paints ?

Cheers, Christian B)

Ah, mixing paints . I have noticed that problem myself. Even though I measure and record everything carefully it is hard to get the same result twice in a row.

I have painted things in the Tamiya red that were different tones from one bottle to the next . :idonno

Cheers, Christian

I have paints things in the Tamiya red that were different tones from one bottle to the next . :idonno

Cheers, Christian

Probably those bottles was from different series (was bought with a wide interval on time). I had same problem ones.

Back