• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

PANTHER G - ARDENNES'44.

lupanzer

Master at Arms
Hi all!

...after a long time,this is my first project (Tamiya 1/48 Panther G) that was finished after my arrival from the Antactic Continent...it was done direct from the box...it was done just for fun...no PE or resin parts...it was used Humbrol paints and the weathering process was done as usual...hope you like it...

...in time,my Antartic Pz IV was finished...at finally...the assembly of course B) ...now it´s ready for paiting and I´m working on three figures that will be used on this...soon I´ll be reposting this project here...

...now the pics of my Tamiya´s 1/48 scale Panther G...

Best regards for all!

Luiz.

Hi Luiz!

Great little model, I love the colors...can't wait to see more progress on your frozen Pz.IV

Glad you are back,
Tom

I´m working on three figures that will be used on this...soon I´ll be reposting this project here...

Hey, just in time for our Fall Figure Festival (which will probably last well past fall :rotf )

If you have a figure you haven't started please join us and earn one of our ubercool campaign ribbons. (y)

Glad to see your work again Luiz. :mpup

Nice looking Panther,Luiz!!! (y)

Hey,me and Mrs.Recon really enjoyed your artic build![She loves penguins]
Looking forward to see more of your Panzer IV. (y)

Greetings,Ron.

Dear friends...Tom,Gene,Moon,Ron,Mike, MrT and James...thanks a lot for the very nice reception...I´m very glad! (y)

@Tom,James and Ron...the Pz IV is almost ready for the paintingwork...soon it´ll be here again...and the penguins too ;) ;) ;)

@ Moon...thankk you very much for the Fall Figure Festival invitation...yes!!I´ll join it with a 120mmm figure...entitled : DOUBT...

Regards for all!

Luiz.

Hey Luis, great work. So nice to have you posting again. Looking forward to seeing more from you.

Cheers, Christian B)

Very nice work,could never tell its 1/48,the tracks and the road wheels are really weathered great and the base is just right

Thanks a lot...Christian,Raid... and Ian , for watching and commenting my job,very appreciate!

@Ian...my adventure at the South Pole finished some months ago...now I´m living and working at my city,Rio de Janeiro,Brazil...till the next!

Regards for all!

Luiz.

Back