• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

UPGRADING A TOY...

lupanzer

Master at Arms
Hi all!

...this 1/72 scale M16 belongs to my grandson John...it isn´t so detailed,it´s a toy :woohoo: !(maybe a sujestion for a short future campaign...Upgrading Toys...)...I did some improvments,mainly weathering...

...hope you like it,because John loved it :laugh:

:drinks

Luiz.

I have been seeing this more and more. I have read some articals lately about repainting and weathering diecast machines. There is a guy in our IPMS club that does this kind of work to 1/18 scale aircraft. I think it would make a very interesting campaign idea. Might be a really cool thing for some of the kid to take part in too.

Terry (y)

Thanks...Bob,Mike,James and Terry for watching and commenting my thread...yes,Terry,I also knew a guy that do this kind of work...and with excelent results...thanks to sujpport my idea :drinks

Best regards for all!

Luiz.

Back