• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

King Tiger and crew

This is my current project. A Dragon Tiger II, some crew members and two grenadiers. Adapting figures correctly to a vehicle is a complete new challenge.
The Tiger II will be built straight from the box, with minor details added. The vertical armor plates received some structure and some wel seams were added.
The figures are built up from epoxy. The green stuff is Aves apoxy; great stuff!!

hb248c12.JPG

hd683a90.JPG

Some progress and slight changes. The tank commanders cap is replaced. The previous one (from TAHK) just wasn't right. The grenadier, standing on the tank received a head from the Dragon range.

hd2de684.JPG

The grenadier in progress. The plastic parts are from Dragon. The ammo pouches lack sharp detail. Next time I will use other ones..
Notice the angle of the shoulder and the tilt of the head. This adds drama to the whole scene.

hb4da658.JPG

h5e0f161.JPG

h8535066.JPG

wonderful pose on that grenadier! (y)

Looking forward to see these "in real life" next time i see you on a show :)

//Mats

Back