• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Master Luc Klinkers

Thank you guys for the Nice and warm welcome. It feels great to participate in this forum. A.s.a.p. I will show some of my works and tell you my tricks.

Luc Klinkers.

Welcome Luc! Nice to have you here and i'm looking forward to learn some of your tricks :)
//Mats

Thank you guys for the Nice and warm welcome. It feels great to participate in this forum. A.s.a.p. I will show some of my works and tell you my tricks.

Luc Klinkers.

Welcome again Luc, I'm the IT guy around here so let me know if I can help in anyway. :good:

Welcome Luc :)

Did I already mention that Luc is amazing, not just with figures but with anything ! :notworthy

willem

A warm welcome to you, Luc! I look forward to your posts- your talents are amazing and delightful.

Cheers!
chuk

Welcome to the Masterclass Luc,

I am looking forward to seeing more of your work. What I have seen so far is really impressive!

Bob

Welcome Lucky,
great looking figures :coolio I can't wait to see some instruction on your sculpting and painting of them.

Ian.

Back