• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"KING OF THE JUNGLE" KING TIGER CAMPAIGN

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
There are some who are currently working on models of the King Tiger. There was some interest in a "buddy build". So I propose we have a King Tiger campaign. If this is approved those who are building a King Tigers can move their builds to the campaign thread to earn the ribbon. What do you say? How long? Starting when?

h6ace4eb.JPG

B)

Well if WIP is allowed might as well start ASAP. You know of course this will doom me to not finishing. :bang head

I have been wanting to do Academy's "Octopus" Camo on a King Tiger, this sounds good to me!

Hey is the Tiger I allowed?

This.....

h5af462c.jpg

....a Tiger

...and this.....

hf605395.jpg

...a King Tiger....

....King Tiger yes....

....Tiger....No.

B)

Just surprised myself to find I actually have an Italeri 1/72 one so I will most defnitaly try and build it also.

I bought it off of ebay years ago very very cheap and figured it was so cheap because it was a dud Bob.
I just took a look in the box and there's not much there,I bet I can build it tomorrow :D

I'll do the best I can but i'm not much into turtle tops you know. :S

Tony lee :eek:ldguy

Oh hell you'll nail it Tony.

I just put my KT in the box for now, I still got like 5 sprues of parts for the turret. Getting a little burned out on it. It's not fighting me, much, but just need a break with something else.

Is this campaign under way or did I jump the gun today :idonno

I thought I could get this one built today but all those wheels slowed me down a little besides i'm an old fart. :D

Uncle Tony :eek:ldguy

Back