• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"Com'on, Let's Go!" Diorama

tiking

Hi all. I have been working on a 1/35 diorama lately but found the time to do a quick 1/24 diorama while taking a break from my present 1/35 diorama. This one is not all that.

I'm not really a car guy but I had these kits on hand because I had planned to use them in a truck diorama. But, something else came up and I just decided to make a separate diorama for them instead. The diorama depicts a pedestrian crossing with two automobiles and a couple of people crossing or waiting to cross the street. The story tells a tale of a very impatient driver in the van trying to tell the driver in front of him;who is checking out the lady with the dog, crossing the road, to drive on; and if you look closely in one of the pictures, you will see a sign warning pedestrian to update Facebook, before crossing the street. The diorama is pretty simple. I just wanted to have a display base, that' pretty much it. Hope you guys like the results:

Your stuff always impresses. You have a natural talent to see things that others can't. Great building. :ro:

Another brilliant idea! Man, you come up with the best dioramas and then make them so realistic against a real backdrop. I bow in the presence of greatness. :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Another nice diorama. Non-military dioramas are pretty rare and this one is very refreshing to look at. I like what you did with the overpass.

Cheers,
James

Back