• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Get me to the Hun in time

Novorus

Just because i haven't enough to do i thought i would get involved in a group build that a guy i know is doing. :tomato :frantic

So here it is, my entry :pilot :pilot

Thanks guys, loads to do right now, got another GB to do also.... :bang head :tomato

Got a friend at work I have bee trying to get involved in a group build and he has chosen to enter two at the same time :bat :bat

So busy boy

Ok so here at 1 am time to unbox the kit and get a start on the group build :yipee

Hawker Hurricane Mk.1 (1.48 scale)

Kit looks again no major problem that i have seen

Bedford MWD

Albion 3-Point Refueler

Ground Crew figures and accesories

Well this is going to keep me a little busy me thinks....... :bat :bat

So been at the bench quite a bit this week as on annual leave :geek :zen

So got the kit going and making the cockpit up

Apart from a bit of clean up the kit has gone together really well and i think look great. While this was drying after primmer being applied thought i may as while open up another kit. :bat :bat :frantic

So started on the Bedford MWD.

Well that was Tuesday's progress

These newer Airfix kits are really looking fine! Thanks for the preview photos of the sprues.

The build is looking quite nice! Will be watching. :popcorn

Well time to update the post with the progress i have made so far :yipee

Firstly some reference material for the cockpit, as their seems to much debate as to the colour's in the instructions. :bat :bat

not being someone who is too concerned but thought these may help others.

So the build is coming along, cockpit made and base painted

Some of the refueler starting to come together

So more to come soon.

Isn't there always debate about the interior colors, if you look at photos of the real thing it's hard to tell what the color really was when all said and done.

So much going on and it all looks good! :popcorn

Well I can't believe it has been so long since i updated this, but to be fair not been at the bench that much too... :bat :bat

So I have been moving forward with the Albion 3-point fueler

now to add some body work :fencing

[

I will try and add some more progress real soon to this. :frantic :frantic

Hope to bring this all together and cleared of the bench before the new year starts but work and life...... :tomato

Well been a while seen I up dated this thread for one reason and another but thought i should add some more to it. :bat :bat

Some more work done on the Bedford, detail on the engine even thou it will be hidden, base coat down although not to happy with the colour and details in the cab started.

With the roof dry fitted

So to try and bring this thread up to date here are some pictures of the Albion re-feuler's progress :pilot :pilot

Base coat down

Dry fitting the parts together for the pictures.

Still working on the lighting for the pictures so whiting out a little i think. :bat :bat :tomato

So some detail painting to be added next then we can seal it all up for some weathering.

Back