• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Diorama "North Africa 1942"

Hi there,

it's a lot I don't post here but my work is make me busy. Because new works aren't on the bench I've posted a diorama made some time ago. A full article is in last number of Scale Military Modelling International.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking.

Cheers :cheer:
Massimo

file-1.jpg

file.jpg

file-2.jpg

file-3.jpg

file-4.jpg

file-5.jpg

file-6.jpg

file-7.jpg

file-23.jpg

file-22.jpg

Lots of older Italeri and Tamiya kits and figures,
think this one proofs that someone still can make great diorama's with them!

Well done,Massimo! (y)

Greetings,Ron.

A very nice bit of work indeed!
So much to look at. Very enjoyable.

Thanks for sharing,

Bill

(y) Very nice dio, it's so nice to see that not everyone must have the newest kits to make a great diorama :D
And it's also nice to see such a big dio with so much details (y) (y)
//mats

That old Tamiya Ford Quad Gun Tractor is still a nice kit. It even has a fairly nice engine assembly too. The 25 pounder gun is not too bad a kit and the figures are interesting and lower torsos from European theater figures can be combined with the Tamiya upper body parts to give ETO figures.

Our local hobby shop has the Tamiya stand alone Ford Quad Gun Tractor kit as well as the Tractor and 25 pounder combination kit. What is really wird though is that the Quad Tractor with the 25 pounder gun is $2.00 (two dollars) LESS than the Quad Tractor by itself.

I remember seeing this diorama elsewhere as it was being built. I liked it then and still do.

Cheers from Peter

Hi Massimo.
Great Diarama, i am very interested in how you made your base ? the scale of your rocks and gravel is excellent .

Back