• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Sneak Peak Current Project for Tamiya Model Mag

JSteinman

Master at Arms
Hope I don't get fired! This is the Brach Model M11/39 with Fruil tracks. Almost ready for paint, but still just a few things to attend to! Hope you like it. It is an all resin kit - fun!

DSC_1143.JPG

So this will be an exclusive? my lips are sealed- this is a cool kit, and i love the metal tracks but am scared pissless of a full resin kit! :woohoo:

Dang John, last time I was in front of a mag rack, seemed like every magazine I picked up had your name in it. (y)

Looks cool!

Some progress on this - probably one of the last sneaks on it before the article is released, sorry.
DSC_1202.JPG

JOHN ,

I agree with LAURA !! AWESOMENESS !! :ro: :ro: :ro: :notworthy :notworthy

Great Job on th All Resin kit ! I too am hesitant about getting into an all resin kit. I'll look for th Mag ... but

Question : Do you think that Resin kits have come a long way in Their ability to be easier to put together ? Meaning ... Less warped parts ? I guess it depends on the manufacturer , but still .... Are all resin kits getting better in Your opinion ?

Looks Awesome ! Smokin' job on the weathering !!

:erik

Thanks all. Erik It really depends on the company the kit comes from. Some, like this are a dream, really just like a styrene kit, while others are just nightmares on steroids!

Thanx Brotha' ! I'll tune into th mag & read all about it !!

Really lookin Sharp JOHN .....

Do You plan to go to AMPS-EAST this year ? I'll be heading up there with a few Guys from My AMPS chapter- AMPSCV ... Hope that you can make it !!

Back