• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Project Teaser

JSteinman

Master at Arms
I have almost collected all the parts I need for my Lunch time project. Yep that is right campers, I am going to be doing this project, the build anyway, exclusively at my desk at work during lunch or down times, see if the boss gets mad.

So can anyone guess what I will be doing?

DSCN3291.JPG

Thanks to Paul Owen of TL for the Hauler PE Set and Rick Lawler of MIG USA for the crew figs. I will be blogging this on TL as well as here.

Well, yes it will be German, and yes it will be 1/48th scale. But I was hoping for something a bit more specific. I think there are enough clues there to hit the nail on the head so to speak!

Well... Yes there will be a hammer, and some other tools too.

Getting Warmer - ever so slightly :S

Ever closer! Yes it is a Tiger armed with an 88. But there is still more that you can tell from the pile, look closer!

:unsure: Ummmmmmmm :ermm:

It's gonna be an early Tiger E on the east front, in the winter, with wheels, and things and stuff :S

Gary B)

Back