• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

What I have been doing lately

Joe Hudson

Master at Arms
Here is the project that I have been busy with lately. Thanks to Bob for the glasses! Anyway's this is a retirement gift that I was commissioned to do. It is my kids dentist. His colleagues wanted me to sculpt him as he was many years ago and then as he appears now looking over the shoulder of the younger one. I hope that he will like it. Glad to have it done so I can move on to some other projects that I have wanted to do. Thanks for looking and any comments welcomed. I had Gordy help me with the heads and then I just tinkered with them afterwards. I also had help with the chair and pole from Charlie, I owe him big time!

Joe

Before and after

DRLevitt.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

Thank you guys! I sure hope he does and I will let you all know. I enjoyed it but see things that I could do to make it better.

Joe

Thank you. It had been a long time doing any plaid but once I got the right feel for holding the brush I had fun.

Joe

Back