• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

A gift for my kids..........

Joe Hudson

Master at Arms
Today I had the chance to do a career fair at my kids school. It was a lot of fun but the best part was that I actually got to surprise both of my sons with a very special gift. As you know I do football customs of different NFL players and my kids were eager for me to show that today but were sad that I would not have an actual one to show their classmates and friends in other classes. So what I did was actually hunker down and make 2 football customs of my kids. I set up a display and hid them behind the displays and once the morning began I told the teacher that I would need my kids to come up front and give me a hand. When they got up to the display I asked them if they could hold these, their customs for me. They were in total shock and the expressions were priceless and I have to tell you that I got a little choked up. I know these may not be the best customs that I could do but my kids sure love them and kept looking at them all morning.

Anyway, here are some shots from school and of the boys figures, these were taken really quick last night.

Thanks,

Joe

4_380255.jpg

6_452905.jpg

Ethan

7_660787.jpg

8_645634.jpg

9_111737.jpg

Brody

10_717884.jpg

12_733519.jpg

11_2825.jpg

'What does your Dad do for a living? Mine's a fireman!'

"Well my Dad builds custom action figures for sports stars..."

I think you slaughtered the competition there Joe! lol To cool. CR

Joe you ole softy. Anytime a kid is appreciative of something you do always hits the heart strings. Tacos and beer for you Joe.

Back