• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hi (again)

Hi, for those of you who remember me sorry I've not been about - the last several months have not be good for me. My Dad passed away in August, the months prior to that he was very ill, in and out of hospital and my Mum and I had been looking after him. Obviously I've not had the time or will to build or participate on the forums.
However now the dust has settled I returned to the bench a few weeks ago and am building again albeit very badly :lol: I've even bought a couple of new kits recently and look forward to sharing them with you.
Thanks Dave

Welcome back Dave! Sorry about your dad, but I'm glad that things are settling down for you.

Terry :zen

Hello and welcome back! So sorry to hear fo your loss, and I remember you well! I think you building badly is the same as me at my best, so looking forward to seeing your work!

Sorry for your loss Dave.

Welcome back and looking forward to seeing your filthy cutting matt....:popcorn

Welcome back Dave!

So sorry for your loss, but i'm glad you are back at the bench again, think your father would be happy to see that you are back to your normal (not sure that's appliably with you ;) ) life!

Looking forward to see what the postman will bring you :)

Mats

Sorry to hear this, mate, our thoughts with you and your family.
Ian & Caroline.

It is good to see you back amongst us, certainly missed sparing with you - in a good way !!. Looking forward to enjoying more of your work soon.

Ian.

Dave, welcome back! My condolences on your loss; may he rest in peace.

It's fantastic to see you posting again. And your work makes mine look like toys so I can't wait to see your latest endeavors. Bring 'em on!

Hi Dave,

We haven't met previously, but in any case I am very sorry for your loss.

As for the degree of excitement generated with your post, I am also looking Forward to your work.

Cheers

Alex

Good to see you back Dave . Sorry to read of your loss .

Hope to see some plastic soon . :)

Cheers, Christian B)

Back