• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hi from the UK

Novorus

Well hi guys

I'm a modeller of many years, been on other forum which went tits up a while back been a refugee for some time. :fencing

I'm more a story teller through the medium of models, so well in to dioramas, many 1.35 and Second World War.

So be kind and welcome on board.

It's about time you found this place Mate ... Novorus, I looking forward to seeing what you've done for a year ... Welcome aboard ... (y) :ro: :dude

Gerry, real good to see you, thought I had lost you all since MBI. I hope your well and everything is good with you :pilot (y)

Modelling wise still slow progress but will get things up when a little more time.

So sad to hear about Ed :huh:

Gerry, real good to see you, thought I had lost you all since MBI. I hope your well and everything is good with you :pilot (y)

Modelling wise still slow progress but will get things up when a little more time.

James ... did you make any progress on that Dio building ... ? It's been so long I forgot what You called it, As for Ed, He had had I very rough life & is out of pain now, smiling as He looks over our builds ... (y)

Welcome mate! There are a few of us MBI refugees over here. :Hiay

Always good to have a fellow modeller from the 'old country', here at MA. Enjoy y'self here, mate.

Ian in NZ (formerly of Merseyside).

James ... did you make any progress on that Dio building ... ? It's been so long I forgot what You called it, As for Ed, He had had I very rough life & is out of pain now, smiling as He looks over our builds ... (y)[/quote]

Gerry, progress has been slow in some areas but the story firmed up on one of them. Due to illness and lack of MoJo been hard work.

The biggest kick was reposting stuff all the time was really draining. I will repost the story so far when I get a few minutes or hours and make the same progress posts as I can. :yipee

James ... did you make any progress on that Dio building ... ? It's been so long I forgot what You called it, As for Ed, He had had I very rough life & is out of pain now, smiling as He looks over our builds ... (y)

Gerry, progress has been slow in some areas but the story firmed up on one of them. Due to illness and lack of MoJo been hard work.

The biggest kick was reposting stuff all the time was really draining. I will repost the story so far when I get a few minutes or hours and make the same progress posts as I can. :yipee[/quote]

Take Your time James ... This Forum is very stable once it's here seems to stay unless one of the Mods accidently erases the thread but then they know how to get it back ... I hope you get to feeling better soon ... :zen :zen :zen

Back