• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hello from Arkansas

Duncan

I'm a former model destructor just getting back into it after about 4 years. I know, nobody does that, right? :D My interests are prop driven aircraft, a little armor and just a touch of figures from time to time.
I'm just getting settled into a new house and am in the process of fixing the man cave so some sort of work should be coming in the near future. I look forward to working alongside you guys and learning a thing or two.

Welcome and jump on in . great crew here . we need more armor guys . we just started a spg build so pull up a kit and have some fun

Thanks for the welcome.
It looks like a bust will be the first thing off my bench. After getting set up I was welcomed by a dead air compressor so I'll play with brushes for a day or so.

Mountain Home is peaceful. That's why it's the retirement home.
This place seriously needs a hobby shop!

Welcome to our corner of the'net thar Duncan! Straitjacket's behind the door... Enjoy your stay :drinks

:Hiay

Hey, Duncan, welcome to MA, friendliest modelling site on t'interweb.

Ian.
The Brit in New Zealand.

Thanks again guys. Lots of reading to do to catch up on the goings on around here. Really getting into the Gotha by Big10 right now.
I'm in heaven (y)

Mountain Home, huh

By best friend's dad retired there, but he died a few years back. I hear it's a day trip just to get a beer -- or a grape Nehi. Beautiful area, though. Found a good fishin' hole?

This place is aces for trout but I haven't had a lot of time to fish. We're looking for a decent pontoon boat to laze around the lakes but I'll be found in the river when the boss doesn't want to come out and play.

Welcome Duncan! There are a lot of talented builders on here and you will never know what you might learn. Plenty of kidders and plenty of help to be had as well.

Enjoy! :D

Back