• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hello from Washington DC.

Hi everyone,

First post on those forums, I'm a French modeller currently living in Washington DC, some may have seen me on other forums or even at Model Shows in Europe, New Zealand, Australia or the US (I move to a different country every 3/4 years because of my job).

I build all kind of military vehicles, WW1 to modern, in 1/35 scale mostly, some 1/16 kits are on the to build list and I made a Trumpeter 1/16 T-34/76 some years ago.

Here are my last two completed models (finished recently) :

-1/35 AFV Club Typ 128 Schwimmwagen, with some parts from Tamiya's Typ 166 Scwhimmwagen.
DSC_8483.jpg

-1/35 Magirus ARW, resin kit from Leadwarrior.
DSC_8550.jpg

Today I'm putting the last weathering touches on my M60A2, but more on that later... :D

Looking forward to participate here and show the models I'm building. Also review some products! :)

Cheers, :drinks

Christophe

Welcome aboard Christophe, I spent 5 lovely hours at Dulles last week, closest I've been to DC in nearly 40 years.

That ARW thing is new to me, never seen anything like that. Very nice job. Looking forward to what you have.

If you like to do reviews, I'll set you up on the Review Crew if you want. You can publish reviews on the front page.

Welcome to MA. Really nice looking builds there. Looking forward to seeing more :D Man but it would be awesome to have a job where you move to new countries every few years, lucky :)

James

Bonjour Christophe et bienvenue au Forum.

I am also new here and my experience so far has been a great one, the guys are surely nice! (and very patient with not-so-good modelers, I must add).

Cheers

Alex

Back