• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Newbie from South Africa

Kobus

Hi All,

My name is Kobus, I'm from South Africa, and I'm addicted to building plastic kits!!! :yipee

I currently only build in 1/72, but I am slowly making the transition to 1/48.

I love WW2 birds, and have built them exclusively, with the exception of a jet or 2.

Here is one of my latest builds, 1/72 Academy Stuka

hdc97ecc.jpg

hd03f526.jpg

Hey Kobus glad to see you made it here :pilot

Yes another damn Efrican savage to give you guys some hell Mwhuhahahahaha :evil:

Welcome aboard ... Watch out for SA Dave ... I think He's lurking in the woodworks ... Nice to have some new Modelers Here ... :pilot

Yea I figured ya ... might have bumped into each other being as how your from the same neck of the woods ... Tell Dave Hi-de ... Can't see the Stuka Photo though link is not working ...

Oh Gawd....Another Springbok. Glad you could make it here. Some fun to be had....Cheers from an Aussie....Mark

Welcome aboard. Nice looking Stuka there. Looking forward to seeing more of your builds :)
James

Welcome Kobus! Yup a nice looking Stuka! (y)

And now we can have someone give Dave a kick in the can! :D (ya know we love ya Dave!)

Welcome Kobus! Yup a nice looking Stuka! (y)

And now we can have someone give Dave a kick in the can! :D (ya know we love ya Dave!)
I know you guys love me I just wonder if you guys have realised That Kobus lives almost 800 miles away from me :frantic :yipee

Hey guys,

Thank you for all the comments and welcome messages, feeling right at home already...

Compared to most you guys here, I'm still a noob, been in it for almost 2 years now...

Don't worry Dave, us Souf Efricans stick together....

Hey guys,

Thank you for all the comments and welcome messages, feeling right at home already...

Compared to most you guys here, I'm still a noob, been in it for almost 2 years now...

Don't worry Dave, us Souf Efricans stick together....

I hate to see 2 Grown Men cry after the World Cup later this Month......... :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head

Back