• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

4 Years is a long time !

Taor

My little boy had his fourth birthday in April... About 2 weeks ago I opened my first box in 4 years... Not hard to figure out why I haven't built in such a long time... My first attempt will be a Italeri Stug IV... The skills are a bit rusty but it's good to be at it again. Hopefully it will all go ok... As long as little fingers don't touch :)
he04b1a0.jpg

Carry on ..... We're ..... Here to help if we can ...... I'm just getting into the dark side ..... Lots of bits in them kits........ :eek:ldguy

Welcome back, I bet you'll pick up those skills in no time and have Jr in there helping. :popcorn

Welcome back and things are looking great so far.

Terry B)

Not so much a chew toy... Rather a tank that can be driven through the dirt !
Yes Jr does like to help with most things, but it can often be redefined as 'Hindering'.
In that four years we got our first house & a few months ago had a 3 bay man cave built. Slowly but surely getting a modelling corner set up ! It was actually a few visits to the Armour & Artillery Museum in Cairns (Queensland, Australia) that got the juices flowing again. They have a lot of pieces & recently added a fully restored Hetzer to the collection.
Thanks for the welcome back.

Hi there :Hiay

So you must have dropped-out just before I arrived here - I'm Ian, the British bloke who lives in Middle Zealand. Looking forward to seeing your work.

Ian.

Hi there :Hiay

So you must have dropped-out just before I arrived here - I'm Ian, the British bloke who lives in Middle Zealand. Looking forward to seeing your work.

Ian.
And yes he looks like an Hobbit with BIG hairy feet and all :evil:

Welcome back

I just returned after being MIA for four years myself. I now have a 9-year-old grandson in the house. I'm sure curiosity will get the best of him. But, the wheels on these buses don't go round and round.

Back