• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

USS Abraham Lincoln 1-700.

surfsup

Hi Guys. Since the Hyuga is now completed, this will be my next Project. Just waiting for the P/E Set for her that I purchased last Week. Should be here soon.......Cheers Mark

Awesome!

Did a WestPac deployment to the Persian Gulf on her in 1995 w/ VAQ-135 (CVW-11).

Awesome!

Did a WestPac deployment to the Persian Gulf on her in 1995 w/ VAQ-135 (CVW-11).

:salute

I was "this close" to going to the Navy instead of the USAF, probably should have, Navy doesn't have a base in North Dakota :frantic .

:popcorn

Kewl Mark ... I love your Boat builds ... will be watching ... I may dig my Sara Out ... from another forum ... found some 600 scale F-4's this morning ... Also one of My friends brought a bunch of old Lionel to Me ... When I went out to get them out of His truck ... There on the back Window was a Big Philadelphia Eagles sticker & under that across the back Window U.S.S. Saratoga CV-60 ... never knew He was aboard this carrier ... And yesterday a Guy from the U.S.S. Kitty Hawk came by .... looks like there may be a Carrier build or two going on in Greenville ... I'm looking forward to seeing you do a Flattop ... Never seen one of these out of you ... :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

Go Mark!!
I have no words for my great love for the Haze Gray And Underway!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud-at_mpGSU
Close.
Make us a Majestic Bird Farm, won't you please?

Have not been on for a while so have some catching up to do. Here she is with her Hull together and Hanger Deck fitted and painted. Will have some more soon.....Cheers Mark

Awesome!

:salute

I was "this close" to going to the Navy instead of the USAF, probably should have, Navy doesn't have a base in North Dakota :frantic .

:popcorn

So, Whynot... :tomato

USAF offered me E3 out of basic. Mistake, should have earned those stripes (Going to ND was not part of the plan). :salute

She's looking swell! :coolio

Thanks for the comments Gents and Tim her length is 475mm or about 14 Inches. OK her Hull is now together and Basepainted. More fitout to come soon.....Cheers mark

Back