• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

H.M.S. Dreadnought

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
Started working on the H.M.S. Dreadnought yesterday. I haven't built a ship in a while so I thought I had better do a little practice before tackling the Arizona.

DSC04460.JPG

DSC04458.JPG

DSC04459.JPG

DSC04456.JPG

DSC04455.JPG

Lots of small sub assemblies ahead.

B)

Well the first thing you relearn while ship building is patience. I worked for 2 hours and completed funnel number 2 and started one of the main batteries.

Big changes coming up.....

B)

DSC04461.JPG

DSC04462.JPG

DSC04463.JPG

I'll be watching ... She's looking very good at the moment, Mr. T ... Me I must save some money up for the barrel upgrade I found on the net ... I suspect you'll opt for brass barrels ... :captain

I'll be watching ... She's looking very good at the moment, Mr. T ... Me I must save some money up for the barrel upgrade I found on the net ... I suspect you'll opt for brass barrels ... :captain

I have some, but they are for another kit. I have to admit I don't like the way Trumpeter has engineered the main battery assembly. I'm thinking I will need to adapt the metal barrels I have to this kit.

:hmmm

Back