• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Maddog Manufacturing Shipyards Launches Two Ships.

Duke Maddog

Today I finished up seven models. These are the two ships I was able to launch from the Maddog Manufacturing shipyards; the first ones in years!

First off, this is the old Minicraft Spruance class destroyer that I got from my IPMS club's Distressed Kit Auction some time back. It was "severely started" as we like to say; the deck decals had even been applied! Anyway, I went to work ion this and got it finished up today, christening it the USS Caron. Here it is ready for the shelf:

USS_Caron_I.jpg

USS_Caron_II.jpg

Right after this one left the slipways, I launched my USS Virginia. This; by the way, is another Modeler's New Years Resolution completed! The USS Virginia is now on her shakedown cruise with the USS Caron:

USS_Virginia_I.jpg

USS_Virginia_II.jpg

USS_Virginia_III.jpg

These are two of the five models I completed today. The rest can be found in the Armor Forums. Feel free to check them out. Meanwhile, thanks for looking in, comments are welcome.

Thanks guys! I appreciate all your great comments.

Ed, I doubt it. Mark uses P/E railings and other aftermarket P/E to enhance his ships and he does it extremely well. I simply build out of the box. The only reason the USS Virginia has P/E radars is because they came in the box and I thought I'd give them a try. That was one helluva challenge!

Thanks again guys!

Oh Lord it's so hard to be Humble, naw Mark great Job, they both are great looking builds, I'm learning the finer skills of Ship building, your in a great genre, proud to have you as a mate, so keep up the great work. :captain

Thanks guys! I appreciate all your great comments.

Ed, I doubt it. Mark uses P/E railings and other aftermarket P/E to enhance his ships and he does it extremely well. I simply build out of the box. The only reason the USS Virginia has P/E radars is because they came in the box and I thought I'd give them a try. That was one helluva challenge!

Thanks again guys!

:drinks I thot you'd say that!! :tomato :tomato

Back