• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The Duke's Seventh New Years Resolution!

Duke Maddog

Well, I finally found time to get to the workbench after all this time. Now I have another Modeling New Year's Resolution completed!

This is one of the ships I had sitting for a long time. No longer! I finally completed the decals and some other details and this is now complete. This is the Mirage WWI German V-105 Torpedo Boat:

German_Torpedo_Boat_V_105_I.jpg

German_Torpedo_Boat_V_105_II.jpg

I built this completely out of the box, no special additions or anything. Yeah, it's pretty crude, but then that's the way I build my ships.

Now I have one more Modeling New Year's Resolution to complete. Thanks for looking in, comments are welcome.

Looking good Mark ... I still have tried the floaty things ... but have yet to get past the boot stripe on the water line ... Looks good from Texas ... Cheers!! P.S. I do have a BB-35 on the way ... should be here this week !!! I will require help from my Friends ... :captain :captain :captain

Thanks guys. I appreciate it.

Luiz, if I recall correctly, it's either 1/400 or 1/500 scale. I have top check to be sure.

Gerry, loo9king forward to seeing your BB-35.

It's 1/400 scale. I have that one and the USS Ward. Mirage does make photo etch sets for them.

Back