• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Somethin' EGGciting N New...

Hippy Ed

OK, I got this kit from Bud not too long ago and, decided ta try and build it. Can ya tell I is Eggcited about this?
ha7b3ba4_2015-04-29.JPG

h0ba8d16_2015-04-29.JPG

h6522ca9_2015-04-29.JPG

h0d0fefd_2015-04-29.JPG

Had a time with trying to figger out the paint guide but, [thanks to a Hasegawa kit of the Zuihu,]I was able to to do so & found a guide online. I started in on painting this late last night so, will get some pics up later
This is an Eggcellent kit. Scrambles my thot paterns as I aint tried reading Japanese since I was 16-17!! :frantic

You sound EGGstatic about the prospects of scrambling this one. Just don't EGGsit early, need to lay this one out. :D

I can see that only a Poultry Few, will Crack and Egg-Pun. We few, we hippy Few! A laughable ship, for only the most Hard Boiled of Model Builders! :drinks
God bless yer Heart, Ed! :pilot

oh this is just eggsilent and eggciting :popcorn

And another tthing, I just passed Gerry in the post count! EGGcellent!! :geek :dance :eek:hyeah

Not Nest-I-carily true ..... Sounds like you put all your Eggs in the same basket ...... The one with a Hole in it ..... Now that you made that statement ..... When are you gonna get A ribbon to wrap around those Eggs ..... :eek:ldguy

I can see that only a Poultry Few, will Crack and Egg-Pun. We few, we hippy Few! A laughable ship, for only the most Hard Boiled of Model Builders! :drinks
God bless yer Heart, Ed! :pilot

Cry Fowl & let loose the hens of war!! :evil: :soldier

And another tthing, I just passed Gerry in the post count! EGGcellent!! :geek :dance :eek:hyeah

Not Nest-I-carily true ..... Sounds like you put all your Eggs in the same basket ...... The one with a Hole in it ..... Now that you made that statement ..... When are you gonna get A ribbon to wrap around those Eggs ..... :eek:ldguy

:idonno :eek:ldguy Hide N watch!! :bat :bat

You'll have to have an egg-c-lent build ..... or at least finish a build ..... :eek:ldguy

You'll have to have an egg-c-lent build ..... or at least finish a build ..... :eek:ldguy

This one's nearly done :eek:ldguy Just got done adding the flightdeck!! :yipee :beer

Back