TOPIC: BROKENEAGLE'S PAINTINGS

BROKENEAGLE'S PAINTINGS 06 Dec 2017 20:05 #289

Work of art...very impressive!...fantastic job! :good

Luiz
  • lupanzer
  • lupanzer
  • Master at Arms
    Master at Arms
The administrator has disabled public write access.

BROKENEAGLE'S PAINTINGS - D9 UPDATE 07 Dec 2017 01:50 #290

moon puppy wrote:
Pulling an all nighter, That's when you're really into your art and passion and it shows.

Outstanding Ian! :notworthy:

Thanks MP - I love doing all nighters but you pay for it for a day or two. Not as young as I used to be hey ;) :laugh:
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2017 01:51 by Brokeneagle.

BROKENEAGLE'S PAINTINGS - D9 UPDATE 07 Dec 2017 01:54 #291

Iron Mike wrote:
That is simply fantastic, Ian! Thank you for sharing it with us. :notworthy: :drinks

Thanks Mike, the pleasure is all mine. If you don't share it then it never gets seen by anybody but me which is pretty boring from my angle. :laugh: :good
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2017 01:54 by Brokeneagle.

BROKENEAGLE'S PAINTINGS 07 Dec 2017 02:00 #292

Duke Maddog wrote:
Wow! This is stunning beyond words! I don't have the right ones for properly expressing my admiration and amazement at this incredible masterpiece! Th DC-3 does indeed improve things, but the rain puddles truly bring this to life; tying in the distant rain clouds with the planes in the foreground.

Wow........ just........ Wow! :blink: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Big thanks Duke,it's always good to hear that level of appreciation. You are obviously interested in the niche like me, so it's a pleasure to get that kind of feedback and to get a few comments on the details.
That's what makes it even better for me!:v :dude B)

BROKENEAGLE'S PAINTINGS 07 Dec 2017 02:01 #293

bob letterman wrote:
Excellent Ian!

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Bob

Thanks Bob, thats a lot of thumbs. :laugh:

BROKENEAGLE'S PAINTINGS 07 Dec 2017 02:02 #294

lupanzer wrote:
Work of art...very impressive!...fantastic job! :good

Luiz

Thanks Luiz, appreciate the feedback. :)

BROKENEAGLE'S PAINTINGS 07 Dec 2017 02:56 #295

I love it! Great job Ian! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
  • razordws
  • razordws
  • Division Commander
    Division Commander
DAVE

BROKENEAGLE'S PAINTINGS 07 Dec 2017 06:59 #296

Wow, that's amazing Ian!! Very well done!!

:thumbsup :thumbsup
  • sharkman
  • sharkman
  • Brigadier
    Brigadier
Warren

On the Bench: Lost count!

BROKENEAGLE'S PAINTINGS 07 Dec 2017 11:58 #297

Brokeneagle wrote:
Duke Maddog wrote:
Wow! This is stunning beyond words! I don't have the right ones for properly expressing my admiration and amazement at this incredible masterpiece! Th DC-3 does indeed improve things, but the rain puddles truly bring this to life; tying in the distant rain clouds with the planes in the foreground.

Wow........ just........ Wow! :blink: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Big thanks Duke,it's always good to hear that level of appreciation. You are obviously interested in the niche like me, so it's a pleasure to get that kind of feedback and to get a few comments on the details.

You are very welcome. Back in the day, I used to paint on canvas a lot. I have done a number of paintings as a kid and teen but never anything related to my model building. It's been forever since I picked up a paintbrush except to paint a model. Maybe someday... my wife had asked for a painting by me to hang on the wall. I never did it. I really should someday.

BROKENEAGLE'S PAINTINGS 10 Dec 2017 06:25 #298

razordws wrote:
I love it! Great job Ian! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

thanks Dave :)

BROKENEAGLE'S PAINTINGS 10 Dec 2017 06:27 #299

sharkman wrote:
Wow, that's amazing Ian!! Very well done!!

:thumbsup :thumbsup

Thank you Sharkman :dude

BROKENEAGLE'S PAINTINGS 10 Dec 2017 06:33 #300

Duke Maddog wrote:
Brokeneagle wrote:
Duke Maddog wrote:

You are very welcome. Back in the day, I used to paint on canvas a lot. I have done a number of paintings as a kid and teen but never anything related to my model building. It's been forever since I picked up a paintbrush except to paint a model. Maybe someday... my wife had asked for a painting by me to hang on the wall. I never did it. I really should someday.

Well, you should get back into it. You just don't know what tomorrow brings so don't waste a moment!
That's what i follow.....none of us are getting any younger.

Ian
Time to create page: 0.673 seconds