• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MODELING A LATE WAR VEHICLE IN RED PRIMER (AND MIXING WITH OTHER COLORS) Part 1

Brokeneagle

Master at Arms
** This thread discusses the content article: MODELING A LATE WAR VEHICLE IN RED PRIMER (AND MIXING WITH OTHER COLORS) Part 1 **

Wow, let me see if I can find it and link it back in. only 13 years old, might have run away!

If you click here you can see all the Resources (Articles) that Ian has submitted over the years. Perhaps Ian still has the originals he could repost that do not have the photobucket watermark all over?

Last edited:
If you click here you can see all the Resources (Articles) that Ian has submitted over the years. Perhaps Ian still has the originals he could repost that do not have the photobucket watermark all over?
I have the photos without watermark but recall that I was also asked not to change the thumbnails to full size (I despise thumbnails and avoid posts with them) so I could only repost them full size. Note, I oriented them as well since I recall one was on its side. If @Brokeneagle is OK with full sized images, I can replace them images in about a day. I just need to open the folder.

Example of rotated full sized image without botophucket logo:
1697068141488.png

Nice Saul, I get why Ian does the thumbnails, compacts the story a bit.

BTW, didn't I tell y'all that Photobucket sucks?

You have, you have! I have removed all my Pooterbucket stuff as I find it. I still have all the originals and master photos for my builds, so I can redo the photos if needed or redo them also if needed.
3D-Smile rocking.gif

I have the photos without watermark but recall that I was also asked not to change the thumbnails to full size (I despise thumbnails and avoid posts with them) so I could only repost them full size. Note, I oriented them as well since I recall one was on its side. If @Brokeneagle is OK with full sized images, I can replace them images in about a day. I just need to open the folder.

Example of rotated full sized image without botophucket logo:
View attachment 162672
Hi Saul, are you happy to update or do you want me to ?...................I just need to dive back into my update drives and search for this project.

That's fine, thanks Saul. I would only request that the article information stays and matches with the reinstated photos please. (y)
@Brokeneagle, after reviewing the first part, was there a section where the information lost its link to the photos? I ask since I simply replaced the photo thumbnail linked from botophuket to the full-sized image from my WSAN. Photo for photo, so I would like to know if there was something incorrect so I may look into how it happened.

@Brokeneagle, after reviewing the first part, was there a section where the information lost its link to the photos? I ask since I simply replaced the photo thumbnail linked from botophuket to the full-sized image from my WSAN. Photo for photo, so I would like to know if there was something incorrect so I may look into how it happened.
All good Saul thanks. :vgood:
Just to let you know though, Part2 looks as though it no longer exists. :cry:

Back