• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Fingerprints !!

AndyFettes

Master at Arms
I have just completed a new figure :laugh: but yesterday I caught next doors kid inspecting it with his fingers !!!! :eek:hmy: anyway due to the fact that its illegal to beat a 12yr old with a wet stick of rhubarb, the kid hastily left.
What I am left with is a very shiney little dude
So my question is
How can I rectify this with out resorting to my last option which is an overspray with dullcoat.

Can I wash the figure with a very thin coat of paint? to get rid or what can I do?

best wishes

Andy

Well there are people around who can fix the problem B) , make it look like an accident :pinch:

:unsure: With the figure , what paint did you use ? What is the figure made of also ? < Plastic ? Resin? White metal ? There are solvents around but it really depends on the underneath surface as well as the paint .

Jenny :kiss:

Rob -MadAsKiwi- Mooar wrote:
jenny croft wrote:
Well there are people around who can fix the problem B)

I hear you're one of those people, Jenny.. a particular part of a Dumvee comes to mind......

Excuse me ! That was my little sister Mel who did that :p :pp . I is innocent :angle

Jenny :kiss:

Back