• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Wanted Tamiya 1/35 German 8 ton wheels & tires

Tankbuilder

I want to add something to my three 1/35 scale Tamiay German 8 ton halftrack models. To do that I need the front wheels and tires. Has anyone here used after market wheels and tires on there build and thus has the kit tires and wheels left over? Are you willing to part with them?

Btw, the 1/35 Tamiya 88 mm Flak Gun with Crew wheels and tires are the exact same ones as the halftracks wheels and tires are. Does anyone have the 88 mm gun wheels and tires they're willing to part with?

Thanks and cheers from Peter

I have some ancient Tamiya 8T wheels and bits- they're yours! I am on the road until next Sunday, if you can wait until then. My high school buddy Lee and I were crazy modelers back then, and when he quit he gave me all his modls and gear. I've been lugging around a spares box from that golden age ever since. :)

I have some ancient Tamiya 8T wheels and bits- they're yours! I am on the road until next Sunday, if you can wait until then. My high school buddy Lee and I were crazy modelers back then, and when he quit he gave me all his modls and gear. I've been lugging around a spares box from that golden age ever since. :)

TERRIFIC! That is greatly appreciated Chukw.

When you say next Sunday do you mean June 7?

Doesn't matter whether it's May or June as I can use the wheels from one of the other two 8 ton based kits and then use the wheels you send me to finish that kit off. FANTASTIC!

Thanks and cheers from Peter

Great! I'll dig 'em out and take pics Sunday or Monday (I may be fried from the Red-Eye flight) to make sure they're the right thing. :drinks

Back